Any processing of personal data carried out on the Website will fall under the scope of the current legislation in Spain on data protection and in particular, the following regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 CE (hereinafter “General Data Protection Regulation”).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSICE”).
Communication of data through the Website
Responsible for the treatment of the data
R2M Solution Spain SL is the legal person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected on this Website and its contact information is the following:
- Address: Calle Villablanca, 85, despacho nº 109, 28032 Madrid, España.
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legitimation of data processing
The legal basis for processing the data collected on the Website is the consent that the interested person grants R2M when contacting and providing their personal data, voluntarily, by means of a phone call, by sending a message to R2M by post or email, or by checking the boxes enabled in the form published on the Website authorizing the processing of data and sending the completed form.
Purposes of data processing
In accordance with the previous section, and based on the legal consent that the interested person voluntarily grants R2M, their data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The data provided when contacting R2M by phone or by sending a message through any of the postal or electronic addresses of this entity will be treated to attend and answer the message of the interested person and, where appropriate, send any information related to their request.
- The data provided by the interested person to R2M as a result of completing the newsletter signup form published on the Website and checking the corresponding box enabled in said form, will be processed to manage the registration of the interested person to the newsletter and send them by email the newsletter and communications related to the development of the CREATORS project.
- Likewise, if after giving their consent, the interested person expresses to R2M their refusal or opposes to continue receiving the newsletter, based on the legitimate interest of R2M, their data will be processed to manage the unsubscription from the newsletter service, retaining R2M the data necessary to identify the concerned person in order to avoid sending them any new communication.
Recipients of the data
The data may be communicated to the competent public administrations by reason of the matter in case of compliance with any legal obligation.
Likewise, based on the legal basis of the consent that the interested person grants by checking the box enabled in the newsletter form published on the Website, the email information completed in said form will be communicated to the entities participating in the CREATORS project to send by email to the interested person information about the development of the project, publications or events related to it. The names of the entities receiving the data can be consulted in https://www.creators4you.energy/#consortium.
In relation to the foregoing, it is reported that the recipient entities of the data of the interested person are located both in countries of the European Union and in countries outside the territory of the European Economic Area that do not provide an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission, constituting the communication of said data in this second case, an international transfer to organizations that are located in third countries outside the European Union.
The interested person may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent, and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), by sending a written request to R2M indicating the right exercised and proving their identity by any means valid in Law, in any of the following postal or electronic addresses:
- Postal address: Calle Villablanca, 85, despacho nº 109, 28032 Madrid, Spain
- Electronic address: email@example.com.
Likewise, the interested person has the right to revoke the given consent or to oppose the receipt of the newsletter by email by sending their request to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word “unsubscribe” or “baja” in the subject of the message.
In the same way, when the interested person considers that the exercise of any of their rights has not been satisfied, they can file a claim with a Control Authority, in Spain the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, with the following contact information: Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, telephone 912 663 517 and website www.agpd.es.
Prior to any claim and on a voluntary basis, the interested person can contact R2M at the email address: email@example.com.